There are five key objectives to fulfil:
1. Keeping drink wastage to a bare minimum.
2. Preserving your drinks range in its prime condition at all times.
3. Maintaining appropriate stock levels.
4. Organising products so that they are easy to find and access.
5. Ensuring safety and cleanliness.
…Your cellar could be a dark, damp and dingy base for hastily stacked beer kegs where stock checks are part guesswork and beer quality is left to chance.
Avoid such perils by following our 6 beginners tips for running a pub cellar…